This event is ideal if you have a desire to learn more about:
- the nuances of the British educational system;
- admission procedures to British educational institutions (as well as recommendations for when searching for universities abroad);
- experiences studying in Cambridge and Oxford;
- the truth behind the stereotypes about British universities;
- what the British (don't) know about Ukraine, what Ukrainians (should) know about the British;
- Kharkiv in the eyes of foreigners: first impressions and fresh eyes.
We also expect a lively discussion and debate, so bring questions and expect answers!
Date: Thursday 27th July, 1800 - 1900
Location: Studio 42, Constitution Square 1, Palace of Labour, Entrance 7
Languages: English, Russian.